Monday, March 7, 2016

♕ Recent Purchases

Hello dollies! Winter is (almost?) over where I live, so I've been plotting my spring-summer wardrobe. Therefore, I have a new recent purchases post! I bought a lot, since I'm still in the process of turning my casual, every day wardrobe into something comfy but still cute, so I took advantage of all the new comfy spring styles coming out!

Most of the clothing that I intend to use for every day things come from Taobao, and I will provide links in case anyone is interested!















As you can see, the majority of the haul is mostly light and comfy pieces that I can wear around campus or when I'm working~ I tried to stick to a mori girl theme so that I could match things up better as well. Unfortunately, I started this order back when winter was in full swing, but now I won't getting much use out of the knit cardigans, boo... Still, I work in an office most of the time, so they should still be somewhat useful!



Liz Lisa





I missed buying the Key print skirt that Liz Lisa produced around this time last year, and I've regretted it since because I can't seem to find it online either! Therefore this time I didn't hesitate much when this skirt came out... And I got the blouse that's usually paired up with it because it looks so cute with a lot of high waisted skirts! 

Aside from that though, there wasn't much else that screamed at me, so I went to Kawaii Gyaru Shop and made a purchase for the first time! I've been looking for a shawl of this style since it looks casual yet cute! I saw that Liz Lisa is coming out with a similar style soon, but I couldn't wait... I really don't want one with ribbon or lace, which seems to be what they're usually putting on jackets and cardigans, so this is fine. I also purchased one of the Yui Kanno collab dresses! When I saw Emii-chan say that she really liked the fit of the dresses, I kinda regretted not going in on it, but I saw that Kawaii Gyaru Shop had it in pink so I couldn't ignore it this time!

I'm actually genuinely surprised at how quickly everything was shipped out~ I hope everything is in good condition!

Ank Rouge



Not much to say here, I wanted more short-sleeved dresses for the (then) upcoming spring, and this was cute and on sale. The cardigan was because I don't own an ivory cardigan yet, and it was also on sale... This was basically my small raid of Ank Rouge's winter sale... 




Aside from some miscellaneous accessories and anime related things, this is all of it! I hope most of it is light enough for spring and summer... That's my one worry... But I guess I'll find out when it all comes here! I'm really excited for all of this!


For reading!

5 comments:

  1. wah. that lizlisa skirt looks so cute ;^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is!! it looks super cute when worn too!

      Delete
  2. That ivory cardigan from Ank Rouge looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ivory cardigan from Ank Rouge looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete