Friday, June 26, 2015

❣❣ Recent buys!

Oh nooo, I can't believe I'm doing one of these so quickly after the last one... I promise I don't spend as much during the year! I've just been extremely blessed, though I'm sure I need to stop after this... No more until fall... (I say this, yet Liz Lisa's MyMelo new collab items come out next month (´・ω・`) nyoro~n)

I greatly underestimated how busy this summer would be for me, and I haven't been able to blog about what I would want to. It's likely that there won't be another post for while (though I'll try my best, since I will be travelling for the better part of July. I hope things won't be so hectic come September!


I've mostly been taking advantage of summer pre-sales! Since things sell out super fast during the actual sales. I got some really lovely pieces~ I used Fashionwalker this time around, since the colorways I wanted were sold out on TKL, and I like it so far! I think I may use it more often now.

Liz Lisa purchases from Fashionwalker.

The left sax dress was sort of an impulse buy... I saw it in really cute but simple gyaru coords, and I thought that it was a really versatile piece! So I quickly bought it without a second thought, especially because of the 20% off... Though, I don't think it was too bad a purchase♥! I can very easily add a few touches to dress it up or dress it down.

The sunflower set I had been eyeing for a looong time thanks to Rima, the same LL gal that inspired me to get the sunflower dress in the last post! She used to wear the set together often in her twitter pictures, which was motivation enough, but when I saw other shop staff coordinate each piece with lots of other options, I was smitten! Take a look for yourself:


Doesn't she look super cute? I can't find a picture of it now, but I know shop staff pair the sailor blouse with jeans and shorts, which I thought was lovely♥~ I hope to get a lot of use out of these two items!

That's all for now, I'll see you all soon!

for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment