Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ミ☆ Recent buys!

Hello darlings! It's been a while, hehe... But, I finally graduated from high school a week or so ago! So I should be more free to do the things I like. Hopefully that means more blog posts...? www

I thought I'd give a little life update, but I'll be focusing specifically on the clothing I've recently bought in this post! I'm still waiting for them, 'cause I didn't order them all at once (so they didn't get to Tenso at the same time...) but soon!! Just a little bit more, I gotta exercise my patience!

Without further ado, here they are!




Ank Rouge purchases.

I love Ank Rouge! I've been enjoying them more than Liz Lisa recently... |ω;`) So most of my money went to them this time around! I just got some basic pieces, the necklace was just to get free shipping but I might have a few ideas on what to pair it with! I don't own much purple/lavender though... Also, I managed to get a novelty gift thanks to it, which was a red watch with a charm! I can't find a picture of it at the moment, but it was very cute, and it looks like it'll match nicely with the shirt and cardigan.~

Instead of the Be Mine skirt, I wanted the one with cherries! (it's in the first picture) but it was sold out... Still, no worries ~ I'm quite happy with my purchase♥! I had been eyeing the gingham skirt in this color beforehand and luckily it hadn't sold out when I couldn't get my first choice.

Liz Lisa purchases.

Now, from Liz Lisa! Just dresses, since I've been in dying need of a few. All the ones I own are either too worn out, not fit for every day use, or I've outgrown them! I've specifically been eyeing the sunflower dress thanks to LL Gal Rima, who seems to really love all the sunflower pieces they've put out for the spring/summer season. She wears it often, and makes it look soooooo cute, see for yourself!

She's my favorite, I think I was following her before she was added to the group! She could inspire me to buy anything to be honest...

I didn't think I could afford while it was still in stock... ( ;∀;) But, to my surprise, I did! And now I can't wait!! (I'm so excited haha) Though, I wasn't so lucky with the peek-a-boo onepiece, since the beige colorway I wanted sold out like, an hour before I bought it (sob) but I'm still just as excited! Navy looks pretty cute and it's also a summery color.~ I think the really striking thing is the cut, it looks super cute and flattering when worn! I hope it'll look good on me as well.


These are all I've bought clothing wise! Liz Lisa and Ank Rouge are some of my favorite Japanese brands, so I'm super duper happy and excited that I got the chance to buy so much from them♥! I didn't go into much detail on the pieces themselves, because I'm planning on doing an outfits post once I get them. And besides, I can describe them much better once I have them too! So, please wait for it      

Thank you for reading!

Have you bought anything to fill out your summer wardrobe yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment